- Apply Online
- Call Center Liaison – Woburn, MA
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner/Therapist – Woburn, MA
- Client Care Coordinator – North Andover, MA
- Client Care Coordinator- Woburn, MA
- Custodian – North Andover, MA
- Emergency Veterinary Technicians
- Experienced Veterinary Technician: Cardiology – Woburn, MA
- Ophthalmology Technician – Natick, MA
- Position Openings
- Veterinary Technician – North Andover, MA
- Veterinary Technician Assistant; Internal Medicine – Natick, MA
- Veterinary Technician: Emergency/ICU – Natick, MA
- Veterinary Technician: General Practice, North Andover, MA
- Veterinary Technician: Internal Medicine, Portsmouth, NH
- Veterinary Technicians Emergency Critical Care – Woburn
Veterinary Technician: Emergency/ICU – Natick, MA
We are seeking an experienced veterinary technician to join our team. Candidates must have a minimum 2-year experience, CVT preferred.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Strong anesthesia skills
- Proficiency with lab work,
- Catheter placement experience
- Radiographic experience
In addition to meeting the technical requirements, the right candidate will have a strong desire to work in a busy team environment, and a commitment to developing long-term working relationships with colleagues, clients and the community. Candidates must have a positive outlook and work well in a collaborative environment. Excellent communication and organizational skills are required. The ability to deliver exceptional client service is expected.
This position is primarily for overnight shifts, and candidates must be able to work both independently and part of a team.
Salary is dependent upon experience and benefits include health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability and life insurances, flexible-spending plans, paid time off, 401k and profit-sharing plans, continuing education and employee pet discount at all IVG hospitals.
IVG MetroWest opened in December 2011 and provides 24-hour emergency and specialty services including internal medicine, ophthalmology, cardiology and surgery. If you are a flexible, energetic, personable individual looking for an opportunity, please contact us!
Bulger Veterinary HospitalNorth Andover, MA 01845
ER: 978.725.5544 GP: 978.682.9905
IVG MetroWestNatick, MA 01760
Massachusetts Veterinary Referral HospitalWoburn, MA 01801
Port City Veterinary Referral HospitalPortsmouth, NH 03801